Justin Trudeau & The WEF
Since 2020, the World Economic Forum (WEF) has led the way in sparking "conspiracy theories" linked to the pandemic, the economy and the direction of the "Western" world.
Is the WEF simply a misunderstood group of powerful elites trying to help create a better world for everyone? Or has the organization "penetrated" the cabinets of Western governments and is now directing policy to benefit the interests of themselves over the citizens in their respective countries?
As you will see, the WEF has ties to individuals, organizations, influencers, multi-national corporations and politicians across the globe.
As a Canadian, it is important to understand the influence of the WEF on policy decisions in our country and most notably, to understand Justin Trudeau's links to the World Economic Forum.
1. In 2013, Justin Trudeau's 'foolish' remarks stating he "admires China's basic dictatorship" sparked anger and ridicule from many individuals and groups across the country. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/justin-trudeau-s-foolish-china-remarks-spark-anger-1.2421351
2. In 2014, Huffington Post published the following article: "Why Canada Will Become a Dictatorship Under Trudeau".
From the article:
The leader of that party does what he wants, when he wants, and no one dares question him. Would a Prime Minister Trudeau arbitrarily whip the vote and outlaw certain moral questions? Could Prime Minister Trudeau be trusted to make decisions for the good of the country, not just for his personal self-worth? Would Trudeau call in the police to enforce his vision? Let's hope we never have the opportunity to ask those questions.
The result is that Liberal MPs who dare question the diktat of Trudeau are being punished. Those who dare disagree have already been punished, resigned, or indicated that they won't seek another term in office -- at least not under the iron fist of Trudeau.
3. Eight years later, Trudeau vows to freeze anti-mandate protesters' bank accounts.
From the article:
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has taken the unprecedented step of invoking the Emergencies Act to crack down on anti-vaccine mandate protests.
Mr Trudeau said the scope of the measures would be "time-limited", "reasonable and proportionate" and would not see the military deployed.
With no need for court orders, banks can freeze personal accounts of anyone linked with the protests.
Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland said at Monday's news conference that banks would be able to freeze personal accounts of anyone linked with the protests without any need for a court order.
Vehicle insurance of anyone involved with the demonstrations can also be suspended, she added. Ms Freeland said they were broadening Canada's "Terrorist Financing" rules to cover cryptocurrencies and crowdfunding platforms, as part of the effort.
4. As quickly as Trudeau invoked the Emergencies Act, he changes course and revokes it.
From the article:
“Today, after careful consideration, we're ready to confirm that the situation is no longer an emergency. Therefore, the federal government will be ending the use of the Emergencies Act,” the prime minister said.
Lametti said any violations of the law that occurred during the 10 days the measures were in place will continue to be followed up on through the justice system.
With regards to the financial tools employed, the RCMP has already begun to unfreeze accounts attached to those affiliated with the convoy.
However, Freeland noted there will be some bank accounts that will remain frozen. “Not because of the emergency measures,” she said, speaking in French. “There will be other orders, court orders, and others, and because of these orders the bank accounts may be frozen.”
5. Who is giving orders to Trudeau? It would seem to be Klaus Schwab and the WEF.
Professor Klaus Schwab at Davos 2016: "I want to use this opportunity to thank our Canadian constituency which always has been a very loyal and engaged constituency here in the forum."
6. In 2018 at the WEF meeting Trudeau said “This kind of profound societal change can seem overwhelming and lead us all to wonder where even to begin”.
There has certainly been huge societal change in the last 2 years.
7. Trudeau has been on board with the Great Reset from the outset. In this September 2020 UN conference he talks of an “opportunity for a reset” and "building back better".
8. The WEF openly admits it's partnership with the Government of Canada on it's website.
9. Trudeau wouldn't be able to implement a radical new agenda without help from his cabinet. In 2017, Schwab stated that he has "penetrated the cabinet" with his group of Young World Leaders (YGL).
10. Trudeau's Deputy Prime Minster and Minister of Finance has very strong ties to the WEF. Chrystia Freeland, who is also a YGL, is on the Board of Trustees of the World Economic Forum. Mark Carney, who has links to the Liberal Party of Canada and who is currently the United Nations Special Envoy for Climate Action and Finance, is also on the WEF Board.
11. There are many other Members of Parliament who are WEF/YGL members and who are currently in Trudeau's cabinet.
12. It's not just the Liberal Party that has ties to the WEF. Members of the New Democratic Party and the Conservative Party also have connections with the WEF. Additionally, many high ranking officials in private and public sector organizations are also graduates of the YGL program or have other WEF ties.
Some of the above individuals no longer show up in searches on the WEF or Young Global Leaders websites however.
13. Numerous Canadian businesses from differing industries also have close strategic ties to the WEF. After seeing the impact of the Emergencies Act and the procedure of freezing bank accounts, this partnership is likely the most worrisome.
14. As we can see, the WEF has influence among all of Canada's major political parties and with industry leaders across the country. In addition to the Young Global Leaders program, the WEF also operates the Global Shapers Community which has been in existence for 10+ years now.
15. In a recently surfaced video, the President of the Canadian Bankers Association (in 2018) stated that Canadian bankers were working with the WEF to develop the framework for a digital ID system that would enable access to banking, government services, renewal of driver's licenses or health cards and for shopping and travel.
16. If you dare to question the connection between politicians and the WEF in Parliament you'll have your mic cut off and be accused of spreading "disinformation". (Feb 21/22)
17. A couple of days after the WEF line of questioning was shutdown in Parliament, Michelle Rempel Garner (CPC MP for Calgary Nose Hill and Young Global Leader) published an article stating that the WEF is nothing more than an "overpriced sales conference".
From the article:
"I actually can’t fault Canadians for looking for a way to blame their problems on some sort of shadowy global antagonist. That school of thought causes much less of a headache than believing that a wide breadth of government officials in their own G7 country could have royally screwed up all by themselves."
Influence is defined as: the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone or something, or the effect itself.
Everyone that we encounter influences our decision making process to some extent.
It is important to judge policy not by intent of the policy but solely on the results of the policy.
If our political leaders are spending considerable time with a group of powerful and well connected individuals who are actively and openly promoting technocratic ideas, it seems reasonable to be concerned with the influence that these individuals have over our elected leaders and indirectly, the direction of policy in Canada.
As the WEF continues to promote stakeholder capitalism, "an urgent response to the climate crisis", Critical Race Theory, digital IDs and other policies that strip individual rights and liberties, we need to remain vigilant and continue to question policy decisions from all levels of government.
There is nothing more undemocratic than elected leaders representing any other master than the people who elected them to office.
Additional World Economic Forum Videos/Articles:
What is the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
The Great Reset - WEF
The Great Reset - The Royal Family
Global Financial and Monetary Systems in 2030
You'll own nothing, and you'll be happy. This is how our world could change by 2030.